Position 1: Permanent – 12.20 – 1.30pm daily, five days a week
Position 2: Permanent – 10.15am – 1.30pm daily, five days a week
Salary: £10.46 per hour
The King Alfred School is looking for two friendly and professional play supervisors to join our team in the Lower School.
The main function of the role will include:
• Ensuring that pupils are well-supervised and safe during their lunch breaks
• Tending to pupils’ needs as necessary
• Assisting with play activities
The ideal candidates for these roles will have the following skills and experiences:
• An enjoyment of working with children
• The ability to stay calm and exercise patience
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to work as part of a team
• Basic first aid skills and experience of working with children
If you are interested in applying for one of these positions, please apply using our online application form and please specify which position you are applying for.
All members of the King Alfred School community are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.